Power Smokeless Grill XL Father's Day Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents residing in one of the 50 United States or District of Columbia and legal residents of Canada (excluding the Province of Québec) who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Tristar Products, LLC (“Sponsor”). Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiary companies, judging agents and promotion partners, and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to participate. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law or otherwise regulated. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes shall be directed to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
2. How To Enter: Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 am Eastern Time on May 17, 2019 and ends at 11:59 pm Eastern Time on June 2, 2019 (the “Deadline Date”). All entries must be received by 11:59 pm Eastern Time on the Deadline Date. To enter visit http://sweepstakes.powersmokelessgrill.com and follow the instructions. All entries must include your full name and email address. Entries submitted in geographic areas in which the entry is not permissible will be disqualified. If entries do not contain a full name and email address, the entrant will be disqualified. Please be certain to follow all directions. Limit one entry per person regardless of IP address used to submit the entry. Sponsor is the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is entered via a mobile device, Message and Data charges may apply.
3. Winners and Prizes: A total of 1 (one) winner will be selected: One Grand Prize winner will receive 1 (one) Power Smokeless Grill XL Set including the Power Smokeless Grill XL Non- stick griddle plate, (1) Stainless tempered glass lid and 2 (two) Recipe books. The Approximate Retail Value (ARV) is $164.85. Sponsor has the right to publish winner's name in future Power Smokeless Grill social media entities, websites and cookbooks. Each prize is not transferable and cannot be assigned or substituted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value in the event that the stated prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor. All taxes, if any, are the winner's responsibility. Sponsor will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the winners' acceptance or use of the prize(s). All prizes are guaranteed to be awarded, assuming a sufficient number of qualifying entries are received.
4. Winner will be determined and notified on or about June 3, 2019 by email. Any winner may be required to execute a Statement of Eligibility and Release and Payment Authorization within 2 days of prize notification attempt or winner will be disqualified and prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entry and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies (if any) to use the winner's name, hometown (e.g., city and state) and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, unless prohibited by law.
Winner's prizes will be sent out on or about June 10, 2019, standard USPS ground shipping.
5. Conditions: Sponsor is not liable for any malfunctions or failure of any telephone network or lines, computer internet system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading/uploading any materials relating to this Sweepstakes, or other technical difficulties or failures or other errors of any kind. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the Sweepstakes at any time for any reason. In such a circumstance, winner will be selected based on entry received to date of termination. Sponsor also reserves the right to modify this Sweepstakes in the event an insufficient number of entries are received. Entrants agree to indemnify Sponsor, its affiliated and subsidiary companies from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes. In the event of any dispute regarding the identity of an entrant who submitted an online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used for the entry at the time of entry will be deemed the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the operation of the website or the entry process.
6. No Recourse to Judicial or Other Procedures/Severability: To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this Sweepstakes are hereby excluded, and any entrant expressly waives any and all such rights. In the event that a court of competent jurisdiction finds the foregoing waiver unenforceable, entrants hereby consent to the jurisdiction and venue residing exclusively within the federal or state courts sitting in Passaic County in the State of New Jersey, U.S.A and agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Entrants agree that these Official Rules are governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, without reference to principles of conflicts of law. If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
7. Anticipated Number of Entrants: The total number of entries anticipated is 1,000.
8. Winners/Consumer Information: Sponsor may share customer information about you with reputable companies in order for them to offer you products and services of interest to you. If you would rather we not share information, or you do not want to receive future sweepstakes or skill contest mailings from Sponsor, or if you wish to receive name of prize winner, specify your request and write to:
WINNERS' NAMES: For a winners list, available after August 31, 2018 please send a letter to:
Tristar Products, Inc.
492 ROUTE 46 EAST, FAIRFIELD, NJ 07004
Winners' list request must be received by July 31, 2019.